Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
FS: Hrtg Style Front Lip

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Ok guys, I inquired about making some lips for people on this forum in another thread. The initial plan was to make a couple in carbon fiber because that was what I wanted. That plan is still in progress, however, after I bought the original lip, my friend's manufacturer made some fiberglass ones first and gave me a few to offer here on this board.

The original hrtg lip I bought looked crappy but actually has a pretty decent quality. His manufactuer told me that it looks like a 3-6 layer fiberglass lay with minimal resin. They were able to improve the quality pretty easily which allows me to offer the lips to you guys with a pretty good discount from the original price. PM me if you want one so I can calculate the shipping cost and total for you. Here are some pics of the lip I bought. I'll post some side by side comparison pictures when I have them for you guys to take a look at.

****UPDATE 10/20 GROUP BUY****
****PRICE UPDATE****
Alright I talked to my friend to see what he can do on the pricing, he's willing to give me a better deal for this forum so here's the updated price structure.

3 people - $415

5 people - $390

10 people - $340
(if more than 5 people responds by the 26th, I'll extend one more week to try to get it down to here. $100 deposit will be collected from everyone)

LIST:
sunchild
06alpine325icm
romain
spk330 (bimmerfest.com)

See the original inquiry thread

Picture of the real hartge lip installed on someone's car in this thread.

Attached Images

Last edited by timzerofive; 10-21-2005 at 11:01 AM..
Appreciate 0