Thread: Which way to go
View Single Post
      04-08-2008, 07:15 PM   #2
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 R35 GTR / 2007 E92 335i

I picked option 2 because i've had some bad experiences with used cars, and with BMW you're going to need all the warranty you can get. Another downfall of option 2 is that he E60 without sport package is actually pretty loose feeling and it comes with a shiteous steering wheel.

If money's an object you can really save by not getting the sport pack or the cold weather pack. I just got the heated seats from the cold weather package because the headlight cleaners are prone to breaking (there's an active thread about a new victim on e90post as we speak). The sport package doesn't come with different suspension, so sacrificing the slightly more bolstered seats might be an option (especially considering how many people are selling the sport wheels at a fraction of the cost).

I'm guessing you're not interested because you didnt make it an option, but you might like a 335xi sedan. The facelifted model is on the way with the coupe's front fascia if that appeals to your eye more. It's also a $1k or so less expensive than the coupe.
2018 R35 GT-R Cicio800 | 2007 E92 335i - RB Turbos, TC Kline DA Coils, HPA M3 Suspension, Quaife LSD, Stoptech BBK, JB4, FuelIT, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Stett OC, Helix IC, Volk TE-37, Vorsteiner V-35, OSS Headlights | Retired - 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0