View Single Post
      01-21-2010, 06:36 PM   #47
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 R35 GTR / 2007 E92 335i

My mom had a E39 530i M-Sport. It was too small for me, and I thought it was a bit too slow, but whenever I was home, I'd drive it around, and, even though I didn't LOVE it, I respected it. It was beautiful, it handled like nothing else in its class, and it was just plain fun. My dad had always had more expensive cars and more luxurious cars but my mom's 530i was the first car I ever rode in that felt special from the DRIVERS seat.

I wasn't planning to get a BMW when I was looking for my next car. I drove the S2k but it was too small and impractical. The Z, which felt like bloated and low quality after driving the S2k. The S4 with the engine I couldn't mod and the M3 which felt outdated. I had been driving my mom's car around one day when I saw a 330ci. I wondered to myself when the next 3 series coupe would come out and what'd it'd have under the hood and look like. Strangely enough, it was only a couple days before speculation hit E90post.com about a twin turbo 6. For a kid who grew up spending way too much time salivating over cars, it seemed like destiny. I honestly couldn't love my car more.
2018 R35 GT-R Cicio800 | 2007 E92 335i - RB Turbos, TC Kline DA Coils, HPA M3 Suspension, Quaife LSD, Stoptech BBK, JB4, FuelIT, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Stett OC, Helix IC, Volk TE-37, Vorsteiner V-35, OSS Headlights | Retired - 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0