04-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #34
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lE92l View Post
I ended up doing all at the same time. But im pretty confident it was the valves. I swapped injectors from other cylinders, new coil, new spark plug still cyl 5 misfiring. So I went I little over kill and swapped all injectors but just wanted to the codes gone.

I would clean out the valves and get the new spark plugs. You might find a shop that can clean the existing injectors and replace the orings alot cheaper than buying new one; if you even need it at all.
The weird part about mine is cylinder 5 injector was swapped literally a few weeks ago not even a month... I have valve cleaning scheduled for May 18th and I just ordered the NGK one step colder plugs. Even if the plugs don't do it I still have wanted to try those plugs for a while so I figured why not. Even if plugs do fix it i'll still be doing valve cleaning since it's time. If neither fixes it i'll just be sad and most likely replace all 6 injectors
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0