View Single Post
      04-06-2006, 09:23 PM   #1
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Whoa Almost got hit!!!

I was getting on the freeway when i realized that the lanes were merging. But I was going faster than the car next to me so I passed him. Then the car in front of me changed lane so I sped up. Then this mexican dude pulled up right behind me. I dont even know where the hell he came from but I couldnt speed up cus the lanes was merging and there was nowhere else I can go. So he honked at me (I dont know why). I then changed lane and sped up.

Then he pulled up to me and was saying something. I couldnt hear him cus well, we were on the freeway. Then he swerved his car into my lane. He ALMOST FUCKING HIT ME!!! My instinct just kinda kicked in when I see his car starting to budge. I dont even remember how I did it but all in an instant I checked for traffic and swerved into another lane. Fucking bastard! I think I should start carrying a gun around now... :mad:

PS- If it was my fault I would admit it. Im still trying to figure out what I did wrong. Even if I were going too slow for him, there was no reason to try and sidewipe my car. hehe Good thing I wasnt driving the BMW.
Appreciate 0