United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Arctic View Post
Marcumac,

Blacklines, OEM perf. high gloss kidney grilles, (not sure % on tint since it came with the car), license plate LEDs, received LUX 5 & matching fogs from LongTran, ordered from Mike@F1autohaus for LED Euphoria interior kit & front/sidemarker/rear LED turn signals (kept it amber colored for safety instead of xenon white since I was a test driver up in Detroit and know how the xenon white turn signals affect safety) but did get white xenons for the reverse lamps. OEM chrome tip exhausts.

Plans: OEM perf. e brake kit, shift knob and boot, euro split arm rest, rear aero package (need a good paint shop price), split between vmr v701/v718/v713 with gunmetal or jet anthracite, matte black or high gloss black exhaust tips, updated cupholders with chrome pearlescent finishers, changing knobs to current LCI look too

Undecided: M-tech front bumper/Hartge front spoiler lip/Splitters

Researching on coilovers since we have occaisional bad weather and plenty of pot holes. Don't want to beat up my kidneys but yet have the nice look of a drop while maintaining a good ride
Damn, you don't mess around. What fogs did you get from LT?
Appreciate 0