09-11-2009, 01:41 PM   #11
Donald-335i
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: The Hoes Crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enrita View Post
Peak is useless, pull 4th and note how much you are boosting at 5, 5,5-6 K rpm.
You should be seeing around 15,5 sustained . Weather also matters.
im gonna try this when the weather clears up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Former_Boosted_IS View Post
Peak is ok, but it depends on where you are measuring it. Is this on a Rix gauge or off the TMAP?
its a ProSport Gauge Off The Fogred DV's

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldasicex5 View Post
u sure ur boost guage just wasn't reading off to begin with?

one dude i know was running 1.3 map 3 and was seeing 16 PSI and sometimes 16.5.. turns out something wasn't set right with the wiring
chould be..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexye92 View Post
do you still have your dv releasing to the atmosphere or did you hook them back up properly? if you wanna hit 18 talk to terry about an unlocked board for the jb3
please explain a little more about this dv releaseing to the atmosphere?? sorry for the noobie question..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj323ci View Post
i bet ur FMIC has a leak in one of the hoses... u called me and said u were gonna pass by cause u thought one hose wasn't on right... Seems like a slight boost leak.
yea im starting to think so also alex... i think im gonna stop by..

Quote:
Originally Posted by branabolic View Post
dont the cars boost less in the cold to keep power consistent? i know that is the case with stock software
im like 80% on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post
It's basically impossible for you to sustain over 16psi with the production board. Are you just talking peak-recall? Maps 6/7 should be around 15psi sustained depending on weather and mods.

Mike
noo like she stays stedy right at 15psi... im telling u mike i use two stay stedy atleast above 15psi i dunno i need to check with alex@sp two see if this fmic is hooked up right.
Appreciate 0