View Single Post
      10-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #1
icecold21
Private
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 328xi

Jet Black E92 382xi with M Tech front, M3 skirts, etc

I had these mods done a while back, but I'm finally getting around to posting some pics on here.

I first want to say thanks to Frank at **********s, which is where I bought my replica M-Tech front bumper, M3 side skirts, and matte black kidney grilles. Also shout out to High Tech Auto Body in Elsmere, DE for doing the install and paint. And finally, thanks to anyone on this forum that answered any of my stupid questions or pm's.

Now on to the pics.

These first 2 were taken the same week I bought it, right before I had it tinted, which was almost a year ago.

This was a pic I took one night after work, it shows the tint.

Now, after the mods:

As y'all can probably see I had the chrome window trim painted as well, which is a big improvement IMO. I also got a black license tag, one of the benefits of being a resident of Delaware. The hood and fenders had a lot of stone chips in them, there were random scratches throughout, and a small dent in the back bumper when I first bought it, and all that stuff got cleaned up great, thanks again to High Tech.

Now I just need to buy some rims.

I've been going back and forth on 19" or 20" Vossen CV3's, and I was also looking at 20" InCurve IC-S5's, either one would be black machined.

I was also thinking about possibly doing something with the tailpipe tips.

So what do y'all think?
Appreciate 0