matt_435xi
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Perfomance Model 3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC View Post
Hey your right, this thread/poll you put together is unique, especially with the helpful choice like "what's a flat tire, how do I get one", I know alot of people are gonna select that one!

Listen, after your through polling current members, you still might want to try the search feature to see what other members have said on this subject previously. Who knows, you may find something helpful that maybe a current member didn't discuss?

Naw, that makes no sense, lets just talk shit about a "Troller" who you think is busting your balls just because I was suggesting you try and search.

Good Luck,
Danny
I still don't undestand why people so 'go search'? i mean just respond to the poll or ignore it?? if i was a newbie (less then 50 posts) then by all means maybe your recommendation would apply, but since i am not i understand completely that there is a wealth of info and the horrible search tool can sometimes lead to answers. with that said, i was curious on how the current members in the tire section would respond.

thanks for your .02

*RETIRED* 2015 435xi GC [f36] | 2012 335i [f30] | 2009 z4 35i [e89] | 2007 335i coupe [e92] | 2001 325Ci [e46] *RETIRED*
Appreciate 0