apex32
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 Mustang GT Racecar

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am looking to buy two cars most likely. I am interested in the above listed cars, and possibly others. I am very picky, and want nothing to do with any vehicles that aren't clean. I prefer cars with no modifications, and am not going to pay more for any extras. With that said, heres what I am looking for but am open to a wide variety of cars:

Cars that I am mostly interested in, and the stipulations that apply to each in addition to what I have outlined above.

E46 M3's
Under 60k miles
Coupe only
No accidents
No paintwork (I will find it so please dont waste my time, bumpers are acceptable)
Clean inside and out
Prefer 6speed, open to trying SMG
All services up to date
Tires,brakes relatively new

07+ 335's
Under 50k miles
Coupe preferred, sedans considered but no verts
No accidents
No paintwork (I will find it so please dont waste my time, bumpers are acceptable)
Clean inside and out
Prefer 6speed
All services up to date

E46 ZHP's
Under 85k miles
No accidents
Clean inside and out
Manual trans
All services up to date

As you can see, I am looking for clean vehicles that have nothing to hide. I have looked at a handful of cars lately, and they were all misrepresented. If I drive to come see a car and it is misrepresented, I would really appreciate honesty since it will come out anyways.

I am located in upstate NY, but willing to travel some. I have cash in hand unless you prefer check, and am a serious buyer. With this in mind, cars without liens are preferred, to make the transaction easier. I have had my fair share of these cars, and looked at more than I care to admit so please dont try to misrepresent anything to me.

Thanks!

Dan

Last edited by apex32; 09-09-2012 at 10:07 PM..
Appreciate 0