Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septro View Post
That's PunjabiM3 you're talking about in the AW M3 coupe
Yup, thatz him, but what is his name. Haha, sorry. I am so bad at memorize everyone's name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWiTCHY View Post
Haha really? I was walking and talking 4 hours after I got home. So awake right now. Should go to sleep cause I gotta wake up early tomorrow so I can go with my parents back to the Audi dealership. We were taking a look at the car in the garage with all the lights on and OMG. So many scratches, and in one place it looks like the clear coat was peeling. Sad sad sad...

And yeah that M3 had these custom wheels...

BTW I'm worried about the headlights on the A4. They're super shiny right now and I remember looking at the BMW's before we traded it in - it was all spotted with rock chips and dull looking. Is it worth covering the headlights with some sort of film? Would Accutint do that?
It's a least car lo~ I wouldnt worry too much about it. Audi's light is the only part and my favorite part of the car. It looks amazing.

I couldnt remeber what I did on the day. I was pass out for whole day long. I guess they gave me more IV shot. Doctor that is how they want it.
Appreciate 0