View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #25
Guvernator
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i SE Cabriolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowflow View Post
I was actually going to suggest the Leon to you. Did you see the recent thread on the Supercoppa FR that another member just picked up. A few members chimed in (including myself) saying they owned or had driven one and all comments were positive. They really are very good. Fast and highly tuneable as well.

There's a new model just out. It doesn't have the hidden door handle style of the old one but It's still a cracking looking car and no doubt drives just as well as the last model. Sadly there are no fast ones yet.
Yes I did read that thread with interest and starting looking at Cupra\Cupra R's on Autotrader. I actually prefer the current shape to pics I've seen of the newest one tbh as I think it's more distinctive whereas the new one looks like a rather generic VAG car IMO.

What are the interiors and overall build quality like, just don't want to take a step back in quality as I'd resent it after the BMW. People (yourself included) usually go Seat to BMW for this reason and not vice versa.
Appreciate 0