Rep
Drives: 09 335i Coupe White/Coral Red

Garage List
2009 335i  [7.26]
2008 328i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Je90win View Post
- Agree

I watched a minute in to the video, and a minute in the middle. She seems competent enough to drive, especially considering the fact she made it home.

One thing if she was swerving everywhere and an immediate danger to people on the road, another to feel special for following someone who made it home safe. To report it, take time to go to trial, and happy the person gets dicked over because of your accusations is absolutely pathetic.

She should of reported you for stalking or just being an overall creeper with no life. Who does this? Really....?
it is a possibility she was just plain distracted, it has happened to me before with four friends in my car and the music blasting, cruising on the freeway not really paying attention to the road. My speed sometimes gets away and I hardly notice that I am slowly swerving into another lane or not keeping the car steady in the middle of the lane. I do not know what it was in her case but I don't think she was hammered. Evidently she was able to get home in one piece. It would not surprise me if she had a little to drink tho.
| 09 335i Coupe | Alpine White/Coral Red | M Sport | 6mt | Premium | Logic7 | 19" Beyern Mesh | 20% Tint | LUX Angel Eyes | 5000k Fogs | Black Kidney Grill | BMS DCI | Cobb Stage 1 | M-Pedal Set | Painted Side Reflectors | Rear Lip Spoiler | Euro Front Plate | Passport 9500ix | BIM Coded |
Who is John Galt??
Appreciate 0