View Single Post
      04-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #73
Super Amjo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by utfenix335i View Post
Hey guys, we in the DC area have a euro coder who does excellent work. He does a lot of the normal stuff, but also transmission flashes as well. I got my car the Alpina B3 flash for the transmission...and it feels amazing.

************* . com

If enough of you are interested, he can make a trip down there to get your cars coded for you. PM me or contact the coder directly via that link.

review of my alpina flash:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...4#post13793704
Charges by the option - that's ridiculous, he's charging you $10 to check off a box and run a script...you're better off just looking on craigslist or checking with other members on this board.

Another option is to just go to meets, especially the bigger ones and there'll be guys coding on the fly for a set price - not by each option.

I've had two cars coded by two different members and each time it was $40 base with whatever the hell you wanted coded (one of them was this guy before he moved.)

He may do great work, and I don't knock him for his entrepreneurial spirit but taking advantage of those that don't know when they're trying to learn from the community is crap.
Appreciate 0