View Single Post
      06-12-2010, 09:59 AM   #40
preDoc 328
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost151 View Post
From a handling point of view the change with the performance suspension is huge. The feel of the car at high speeds is significantly more stable and solid.

I personally think the overall ride comfort is a little more bumpy unless the road is in excellent condition but the only comparison I have is to the original suspension and wheels/tires. The 313's are 19's with Bridgestone Potenza runflats that came with the set when I bought them. The original 189's with Michelin Sports seemed to have a more comfortable ride and less road noise. I think the combination of the stiffer suspension and the Bridgestone tires made the overall ride more bumpy.

Regardless of the slightly decreased ride comfort I still love the handling improvements to the car.
I have stock suspension, and while it's good, it does lean and roll quite a bit more than I would like. Also, it really isn't that soft either, I still need to slow down a lot when going over bumps and it slams over large ones (due to run flats?). Thanks for responding, good to hear about your positive experience!

@Scott: Sweet looking car, love those wheels! Glad you are enjoying the suspension.
Appreciate 0