View Single Post
      10-22-2009, 04:53 PM   #158
inmotion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: where do I start?

I would liken the comparison of this car to the release of the SL65 Black Series (only 350 to be built). The SL65 Black is an accomplishment of sorts for the AMG division, but at its current price tag of $320,000, it is difficult to justify. Now, dealers are offering it for an "invoice" of $289,000 (well at least two I spoke to).

The LFA seems like a logical decision for Lexus and hats off to them for creating this wonderful machine. However, I agree with most here that the LFA's pricing structure is a bit high. Even for the wealthy, there is something called "value" that is considered most of the time in big ticket purchases. In this case, it is not there. If Lexus launched this car 7+ years ago, they should have no problem selling them, but with the current global economy and with the ZR1 and GTR on the market, justification would be considered.

I am interested in seeing one, driving one, just not owning one.

On order: 2010 R8 V10
Appreciate 0