06-23-2009, 05:26 PM   #62
bape
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic77 View Post
Great looking car, where you near hangar lane at all tuesday afternoon could have sworn I saw the sam car.
I don't think so, but I live in south west of london so its not that far, whoever was driving that car must have a great taste though

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92_alex View Post
Nice...

Really deep shine you had it detailed?
well the dealership included the bmw detailing before i bought the car but i got it washed today and when i got home i used detailing sprays etc to make it extra shiny and clean
p.s. the autoglym active insect remover is brilliant, bought it today and it removes those really really tough squashed up bugs eaaaasssy! recommended

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3-FAST View Post
Looks fantastic - you must be very pleased

Don't worry about the DCT, once you get used to it and how it shifts, it will become second nature.

With the drivelogic set quite low it can feel a little sluggish. Try pressing the 'power' button and knocking the DL up to setting four or five, and tell me then it feels sluggish!!!

Enjoy
Thanks for the info... i normally just potter along with the DL on the 2nd bar but will try notching it up a few bars. I keep it low because if i have the bars to the max its just gunna be another excuse to put the foot down haha. I have the m mode set to max everything, so i do use that occasionally problem is, not many good places to go for a drive in london
Appreciate 0