05-10-2016, 10:01 AM   #84
808AWD325xi
Ballin' out of control.
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by |||||||||| View Post
So it sounds like my programs are good to go then? Just so I know I am doing it right every time, is there a certain order in which you need to hook the car up..(i.e. plug cable into computer, then plug cable into car, then open INPA, etc.)?
I really can't say. As mentioned previously, If I were you, I would reinstall from the beginning and ensure that everything goes as described in the DIY (including that my display matches the screenshots.)

You mentioned that every INPA script that you have ran is in German, that doesn't sound right to me (excluding MSS60.) Unfortunately, I don't have a K+DCAN cable at this moment or the time to comb through the scripts to determine which ones may be in German.

With regards to the order in which to connect things, I usually plug the cable into the OBD socket first and then connect it to my running computer. Lastly, I turn on the ignition. It seems to work best that way. Sometimes INPA takes a moment to read the battery and ignition clamps. Don't be alarmed, read something in INPA and go back to the main menu and the dots will be black.