View Single Post
      01-21-2012, 03:09 PM   #118
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Hmmm damn I just been mind fckd lol the thing was the muffler already came with piping and the pipe had a pretty aggressive curve about 2 feet in, I'm guessing it came off a fd3s rx7. But I will keep that in mind when I change my piping again thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
if you cut/trim the exhaust cut-out on your rear diffuser "higher", you can get better positioning of the canister because you'll have more room to work with inside that empty muffler space under the car. and that's exactly what that white e90 did if you look at his diffuser. otherwise, you run in to the issue you did - which is, it forced you to angle the muffler more. but if you trim the cut-out more, you can position the tip higher, lessen the angle (but still have a slight tilt), and shift the back of the muffler a lil lower to meet the piping. this will give it the "n1 canister" look. i told u i thought about doing this before lol.
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0