Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep
Drives: like an old person.

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
Some pics of the rear would be nice so we can suggest lol what angel eyes are those?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
This looks good, nice work OP! Rear shots would not go a miss though
Ok posted a rear shot. As for the AE's, it's MTEC V.3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Alpine328i View Post
really nice look, id concider doing the brake ducts instead of the fogs but thats just my opinion. another thing if you ever have a chance, get that lip recleared by a body shop so it comes out nice and black and glossy, seems kinda dull or maybe its the lighting
Thanks man! Lol I bought the lip used from a local member parting out. I got lucky because I was about to buy a new one. I was a little afraid of spending $350 on a lip because of my driveway. It's one of those awkward high curb if you know what I mean lol.. Anyway I had my shop patch the bottom holes and stuff but it all came off.. I still scrape on my driveway so I'm very happy I did not buy a new one. Still pretty glossy though considering it's used so it might be the lighting. Plus I haven't washed my car in a week. =/ And yeah some people don't like the fogs but as I mentioned on my last thread, I'd rather not lose the car's feature that it came with. Makes it feel less luxury IMO. Thats just me.