View Single Post
      10-24-2012, 05:02 PM   #46
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCoupeInsanity View Post
So you have rationalized your decision to defraud some completely random third party warranty provider, by suggesting that BMW sold you a lemon. Never mind that there are lemon laws, and if your car truly was a lemon they'd probably afford you some avenue of relief (it wasn't, they don't).

This is like saying "Bob stole from me, so to make it even I'm gonna steal from Sally." Is that morally acceptable in your world? As long as you are made whole, it the means of getting there don't matter?

Finally, you didn't answer my question: were your parents also immoral assholes who taught you to be the same, or did you pick that up on your own?
Did you know that banks charge interest as soon as you sign the papers, and not when they actually pay out the monies? This is allowable by Fed Reg Z. Does that make all bankers immoral a**h****?

Have you ever observed behavior in a ski area? What happens if one guy either gets his poles ripped-off, or one gets lost? He goes and takes someone elses that is of the approximate similar size. Then it continues as a cascade effect, until some honest and innocent victim says shucks, I lost $150. But those guys are few and far between.
Appreciate 0