Should be on www.retrorides.com
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Porsche 944

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilR View Post
Helen,

Not surprised that the the Cayman S IYO is a better car than the 911 Carerra S4 (brakes aside) as many of the car pundits seem to like the Cayman better than the 911 in terms of value for money.

I think that the tuned 335D has realy spoilt you and you need to consider getting the Cyman S tuned up to put a bigger smile back on your face!!!!

Very interesting that you were given a 911 S4 as a "courtesy car". I would imagine that BMW would loan you a 1 Series (subject to a charge) instead of a 645i??? Maybe they see you as a potential 911 girl?

PhilR

It's a Carrera 4S, not an S4, sorry to be so pedantic but those of you who went to UK5 know how I get about Porsche not being quite "right"

Now thats over and done with

Porsche lend out all types of cars, I always used my local OPC for most things and no matter what car you have you are not treated any different to anyone else, whether it be an early 911, a Boxster, a Cayenne, a Cayman, a 944 or a £140K 911 (997) GT2, for which goes for the loan car you get as well, so long as you have your insurance faxed over for it they don't care

I got my best loan car with the "cheapest" Porsche I owned and the "worse" loan car with the most expensive Porsche I owned! It's just pot luck.

Totally off topic and useless fact I was actually the youngest person my OPC had sold a car to directly

Front Engined Porsche
Appreciate 0