07-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #14
williamf
Audi Convert
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: 335i Now: TTRS stage 2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickvacc View Post
While I appreciate your insight into Tony's inner-workings, I was trying to have a discussion about modding a car, not one about responsibility, ethics, and morals. Especially with someone whom I have never met. Perhaps this adult discussion can be moved to the "judgmental hypocrite" section of the forum. I will now re-evaluate my temper path. Thank you
I don't think the evidence supports either judgmental or hypocritical, at least not what Tony wrote. On the other hand it is a bit judgmental to ascribe certain intentions on someone, with only a few words of evidence, and it is a bit hypocritical to call someone else hypocritical for being judgmental, when you have minimal evidence of this. I'm just sayin.

I get that your intention for the thread was something different, but just because you started the thread does not make you the boss of the thread. I am interested in the people here more than anything else. So my post tend to gravitate more to human things (not always).

My question to you is "what is the source of all your anger?" That is not healthy. If you are just having a bad day, then enough said. But if you fly off the handle with no provocation on a regular basis, then I strongly suggest you start digging inside and figure out what is wrong. Otherwise you will get no satisfaction out of the cool things in life, like family, like playing cars, and the list goes on and on. Before you jump down my throat for all that. I will just say, I used to be the guy I just described. It was not fun. I work daily to beat back my dark side and cultivate the good. Take this for what it is worth. If you hear an attack, then I am sorry. I am not attacking you.
Appreciate 0