Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335xi 6 speed

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh View Post
woohoo! one more 330i on board. A little late, but welcome to the board!

I'm enjoying what I see so far. I like the fact that you do a lot of DIY work.
I respect that. To me, any average bmw owner would have enough cash to pay to put shit on their cars.
The ones who truly love their car will DIY and make sure everything goes right. or wrong.

For the 162s, it actually looks good on black e90. One thing, E90's rear needs some serious help.
This is because compared to the handsome front, the rear looks too soft and blend.
Get some rear lip or m-tech on that bad boy and your car should be good to go.
HAHA Thanks for the welcome! Yeah I'm a little late cause you know 7 drivers, never in a hurry to anywhere!

Yeah the DIY work I do is mainly because i've always worked on my own cars (and a lot of other peoples) and I've always thought "if ya want it done right do it yourself" type deal. There are obvious exceptions to that rule, but I just figure, if you do it youself and it doesn't turn out you have no one else to blame right? haha As for money, for once i'm actually hurting for some haha damn buying a house. But i'm sure that'll turn around in the near future again. And I totally agree with the fact that anyone that 's their car will always be the one to do the work! cause even if your scraping knuckles and cursing the gods above... at the end you had fun and you're happy that you could do it yourself!

Thanks for the wheel compliment! I like em allot. one little thing that bugged though, (i'm gonna really summarize this story) but since I bought my new house I noticed a kid with a black 3 series drive by my place a couple times. I would always see him doing the double take if my car was in the driveway. Well yesterday I see him drive by.... BAM! blacked out 162's! that bastard! and on an E46 no less! lol clearly i'm not the trend setter for the blacked out wheels but dammit. haha

as for the rear! I could not agree more! it's amazing to me that the standard 3's are well.... boring looking but the M's are AMAZING. But I did see an Mtech rear the other day and i'm in love. I might however just find a good deal on a 335 rear and do an exhaust! it gives me an excuse to make it louder! haha
Appreciate 0