e90fanatic
Absolute0
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Has a Roundel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPaulBaiLeyx View Post
What's up guys?
I'm here looking to get some advice, comments, and suggestions.
My girlfriend's completely in love with the thought of New York in the winter.
She's always wanted to go and always wanted to see the city and snow.
From what I understand from television, New York/TimeSquare is the place to be on New Years Eve
I was thinking, what would possibly be a better christmas gift than a trip to New York for a few days around New Years!
She's been asking me to take her to Big Bear, which is a local ski resort here in southern cali, for some time now.
This week we just had a huge storm(for SoCal standards) and i'm sure that will be a good time but New York would be on a completely different level.
She's been pretty good to me so i'd really like to do something in return.

So the plan is, sometime betweem 12/28 - 1/4 I want to stay somewhere in New York close enough to the action of TimeSquare, but doesn't have to be too close that we can't get away from it.
I haven't been in quite some time and when I was there it was more for work than for travel pleasure.
Other than TimeSquare on New Years, what else is there to do and see.
I have an exgirlfriend that lives there and from what she tells me you can pretty much get around anywhere and everywhere by taxi and/or subway.
I don't really want to rent a car and have to deal with traffic unless its completely necessary.
So please, lets hear your suggestions:
for the
lol...nyc and snow and christmas....enjoy im sure it'll be a dream (*cough* nightmare) for you and your girlfriend.