View Single Post
      09-19-2013, 09:15 PM   #6
CWysong
tuned n dropped 335xi
Rep
Drives: '09 335i Xdrive e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno10 View Post
Yeeaaah, dealerships are definitely pushing Dinan, almost to a fault... In this case the Dinan product doesn't cost as much as the coilovers.. Yes you are getting slightly more with the KW product. Again, I doubt I would ever take the time to adjust the ride height for daily driving..

I'm trying to find a better price on the KW Coilovers as my local shop has them for around 1600 (I use jscspeed.com as I can do local pick up even).

I'm under warranty yet.. I'm guessing warranty isn't supported on suspension parts anyways. So going the Dinan route isn't buying me much for warranty support..

thanks,
Mike

i got mine for a few hundred less than that from TIAGO from VRSF, a member on this forum and makes a great downpipes for us XI cars as well for a really great price. contact him for final prices but i gotta be honest i got it for a steal! The price is really the only reason i got the coils before wheels or dps.

and let me tell you, regardless of who you go with.... lowering your XI is hands down the best damn mod you can do. changes the whole car!