View Single Post
      08-11-2005, 07:11 AM   #2
RyanS
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 535xi M-Sport

I agree. My wife went there and bought a 2004 CPO 325i. I'm overseas and she has to use power of attorney. Tom made sure everything went smoothy with that. Then she got a nose mask put on and after getting home she noticed that it didn't fit right. When she went back Tom asked her what she was doing there and she told him. He went to the maintenance guys and made sure it was taken care of and all the money refunded.

While I was there on vacation I test drove some cars. I tried to drive a Honda S2000 and the Honda dealership told me they really don't like to put the miles on them unless the customer is serious about buying one (they had six of them on the lot). I then went to Fields BMW and Tom let me drive a 2006 330i. When we get back from that I notice a 2005 M3 and ask if I can drive it. He said "sure". It had 8 miles on it and by the time we were done it had 22. You can't ask for better service then that. I'm planning on getting a 2006 330i. I'll be getting it through the militatry discount program but I tried to give the sale to Tom. He said he couldn't do it for that price but I tried since he has done such a good job for me and my wife.

Ryan
Appreciate 0