05-30-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Went to look at some cars yesterday

With my cousin. He is after a Renault Clio Sport, a 172 or 182.

first car we saw was a 2002 172 sport, in black for £2500....

It has 26k miles from new, FSH and every MOT from new to back up the mileage.

FUCK ME. It was the biggest PILE OF SHIT, I have ever seen. 6 owners on the clock, and covered 1k a year for several years.... The paintwork ATROCIOUS.The interior very worn with a ruined side bolster on the drivers side, miss-matched tyres all round, rotten exhaust and clonking gearbox.

What a joke.... If we were going to see a 150k car I'd expect it to be in far better condition that this POS It was a shitter to the highest degree..

AND it did have the FSH and every MOT, it must have been clocked be EVERY OWNER...

2nd one we looked at (dealer )was a 54 plate 182 sport. In silver with 50k. Turned up and it was very clean, paint very good.... but 3 dents in the side, rotten exhaust and 2 bald tyres at the rear....

told this to the guy and asked for a drop in price and would need to sort the parts also... and he was very rude saying

''Does it say CUNT accross my forehead''

I said ''EXCUSE ME''

he repeated the expletive and said it again... Then said walk away if you dont like it..

I said its top money (3700) and it aint a top car... Really wanted to say I wouldnt buy off him just out of principal.. So my cousin is still looking, Hopefully the right car comes along soon