03-07-2014, 12:51 PM   #9
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitan View Post
Hi,

I just want tell you my experience of JL motoring. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

I have recently bought a CF quad diffuser from them. After exchanging several emails about the fitment of the diffuser for quads. After getting the confirmation from James from JL motoring, he was very quick in responding to emails I decided to make payment. After waiting for almost 2 weeks, the package have arrived and to say the least I got home and tried fitting it the fitting was very disappointing. The quality of the carbon fibre diffuser is not even CF! just a coating! Giving that been confirmed several times that it was 100% fitment I thought I was fitting it wrongly, I send it to a workshop and they can't fit it too. Worst thing is that the cutout of the quad did not fit at all plus the diffuser could not fit in even without the diffuser.

I then email James a few time, he was sured that it could fit. After giving him a few chances (with picture to prove it) of trying to make it right, he decided to ignore my email and I have not heard from him since (2 weeks ago)

So here I am warning all forum members for future purchases! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! All they want is your money. AFTER SORRY NOT MY PROBLEM.
If you have the Remus Sport with quad tips, the diffuser will not fit, as the tips are 90mm which is too large for any quad diffuser on the market. I think Arkym is the only one who sells a quad diffuser to fit the Remus Sport, but itll cost you an arm and a leg. Hence why most people end up modifying (cutting) their stock diffusers with the supplied template from Remus.