Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 E90 330i 6MT, 01 E46 330i

Garage List
I found the info on the Curfew.

Curfew in Santa Clarita: Things to Know
Commentary by Sgt. Don Wyman

The city of Santa Clarita and the SCV Sheriff's Station would like to remind everyone about local ordinance 11.56.020, which makes it unlawful for minors (under age 18) to remain in public areas between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. daily. Restricted areas include public streets, avenues, highways, roads, curb areas, places of amusement, eateries, vacant lots and unsupervised areas.

The ordinance, often referred to as the "curfew ordinance," was created to help keep minors from loitering within city limits. It is not meant to preclude young people from having fun. Additionally, there are several exceptions to the ordinance. These include:

* when the minor is accompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian, or by his or her spouse who is over age 18;

* when the minor is on a parent-directed errand without detour or stop;

* when the minor is in a motor vehicle involved in interstate travel;

* when the minor is involved in employment activity or going to or from work without detour or stop;

* when the minor is involved in an emergency situation;

* when the minor is attending an official school or religious activity, or a recreational activity sponsored by the city, a civic organization or a similar entity that takes responsibility for the minor going to or from the event without detour or stop.

A $360 ticket will be issued for the first violation of the ordinance. If left unpaid, the minor's driver's license may be suspended. Alternately, if the minor is not yet licensed, he or she will not be issued a driver's license until restitution is made for the citation.
Mar 05 Build date,2006 E90 330i, Sport Package, Premium Package, TR MT-1's . V-1 Hard-wired power with custom V-1 Concealment Display . Rear fogs, Rear power outlet's, M short shifter knob, BlackLines, BMW Strut tower bar, CDV Delete, Front M3 wishbones + tension struts, BMW Performance shocks and springs, BMW Performance Brake kit F&R, OEM short shift kit. Rear M3 Guide rods and Wishbones.
2006 E-90 330i with 302,000 miles.
Appreciate 0