View Single Post
      09-19-2012, 10:37 PM   #3
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by themyst View Post
All this because you couldn't be bothered to take your parts off? You just made their job easy for them, blame the aftermarket parts.

I understand you have a third party warranty but same story.
they could care less about the mods, 3 of them have tuned cars. I have had 6 injectors replaced, 2 fuel pumps with all the mods on. If you have a BMW warranty yes they care...if they are going to get paid either way they could careless. The problem is not the parts it was not diagnosed right, but I do see what you are saying. If they don't know they will just blame the parts. The title of the thread still stands, if you think a BOV caused oil to get in the turbo you need a new mechanic.
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Last edited by robc1976; 09-19-2012 at 10:46 PM..
Appreciate 0