View Single Post
      10-28-2011, 09:00 AM   #42
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Just took the car out took forever to warm the car up. It's 40 degrees!! Wow I am very satisfied with the .15 jet and everything looks perfect with a/f and timing as it did with the .09 jet. Car is much faster going from .09 to .15 jet. Closing it down for the winter with nitrous because when the nitrous kicked in I felt back totally kick out with my rft and anything colder the rfl become hard as a rock and traction will further be compromised. These turbo cars really work well with nitrous and at this power level of .15 which equates to a 25 shot roughly I am a satisfied customer. I respect nitrous for its power and will not challenge it for more like others I have seen on this platform. I will leave it for those renegades out there to maximize nitrous and live vicariously through their maximum nitrous gains of rwhp! Now I see what nitrous addiction is all about and can understand someone increasing their jet size and wanting more power! It's indeed no joke when they say best power adder!

Last edited by cn555ic; 10-28-2011 at 10:26 PM..
Appreciate 0