View Single Post
      03-03-2013, 12:56 PM   #5
5soko
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
Was it probably meant for a soap gun? http://www.autogeek.net/auqufofogun....FQepnQod83EAAg
I use that for all my soaps.
From my research and description it was meant for regular two bucket method. I know this might not be the most sud wash since it focus is on slickness and a shine, but it almost felt unsafe. I want to up the ratio of soap to water but im scared it will begin to strip protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmf1207 View Post
I've found, for the most part, that when a shampoo tries to do something more than just clean and create lubricity for washing (i.e. add gloss, wash and wax etc) they create far less suds. I bought a Megs wash and wax and had to use 3x more than recommended to get the amount of suds I thought was safe.

Mr. Pink from CG is a great wash either way and I highly recommend it.
Yea I guess, the product description got me a little too excited, The shine after the wash was very nice, but the during washing process had me on edge, very lil suds and almost like I was jus dipping my mitt into water, it was slick though.

Im not sure if I up the dilution that it might begin to strip protection. I might give it one more try with a lil more dilution.

Yea I might have to retire this for Mr. pink which is suppose to be a good maintenance wash with a lot of suds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otruba_843 View Post
Should have gone with either CW&G or Honeydew SF
Honeydew is for foam funs and canons no.
I was thinking either, maxi suds, CW&G or mr pink. They just seem to all do the same basic thing, there description are pretty identical to eachother.