United_States
Rep
Drives: White BMW 328Xi

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
1989 Camaro RS  [0.00]
Need Help Deciding!

Hey guys my name is Cristian!

I'm here to ask for some personal opinions....
Here's my story:
Hurricane Sandy came through North New Jersey, and I had a beautiful modified APR Tuned Stage III 08' Volkswagen GTI Coupe. The hurricane flooded my GTI, and of course it was floating away... I jumped in dirty water that was at least 6FT deep, just to push my baby back into the driveway. I wasn't pushing much but it did beat most the Neon SRT4's and Honda Civics bubbles/coupe/sedan etc. with my GTI. I talked to APR tuning and they aren't insuring my aftermarket items. Obviously my insurance company isn't paying for it either. In total i lost about $6,350. So the insurance company is paying me $18,000 for my car and I owe about $5,000 on the car, so that leaves me at an inaccurate amount of $13,000. I never thought I'd be buying a BMW, but my brother is an E46 Fanatic with an M3. So he said Volkswagen, AUDI, and BMW are all German engineering... Regardless your going to love it. So I shopped around and found an "Alpine White 2007 BMW 328xi Coupe" with 72,300 miles on it for around $15k. Am I making the right decision by buying a 328xi ? or are there a larger variety of E90+ BMW's I could afford (P.S: Down payment of course.) ??? Need as many opinions as possible!!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND PARTICIPATING IN MY DECISION!
- CRISTIAN CEMOPHORA