View Single Post
      02-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #22
e9012345
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volasko View Post
Dude you came to a public forum to ask for advice and/or just vent. Now that you have your answers you're attacking the very same people who were trying help or give their opinion/advise. I can understand why you would be so jaded, but don't go telling everyone to shut the hell up.
huh? I never told anyone to shut the hell up?

EDIT: oh I see what you mean - I think you misunderstood the point I was making. I wasn't telling anyone in HERE to shut the hell up, I was just making the point that if anyone in general is faced with the same situation as I was in, THEN it would be a good idea to just shut the hell up and take it and hope to get out of it without getting tickets/charges.
6MT Sport Pkg | BMW Perf. Pedals | BMW Perf. SSK | CF Steering Trim | BMW Performance Black Gloss Grilles | M3 Rep Bumper | Muffler Delete 2.5"| Charcoal Delete + K&N Drop In | CDV Delete | Clutch Stop | Active Autowerke Stage II Tune | H&R Sport Springs | Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts | 18" Gunmetal CSL Reps | BurgerTuning Spacers | Staggered Ventus V12's | ATE Super Blue & Hawk HPS | Blacklines | GP6K Angel Eyes

Last edited by e9012345; 02-14-2013 at 08:57 AM..
Appreciate 0