View Single Post
      04-21-2010, 02:03 PM   #112
e90pilot
Freight Dawg
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

328 owners: if you have an N52N, this mod will most likely work. The engine block pistons and exhaust manifolds are the same as a 330. The rest of the exhaust will have no bearing on software tuning. If you have an N51 you already have a 3-stage intake manifold but your compression ratios are different so this will not work. However, you can just get aftermarket software and get more power with the engine you have. You can go to www.realoem.com and compare the part numbers to double check.

PBX owners: Using this in conjuction with aftermarket engine software is not a good idea. It's like saying, "I want an AFE intake and a Gruppe M intake." That will probably not work out well. Aftermarket tuners can tune the throttle for you. Also, ECU will most likely adapt out the tuning from the PBX if you go with aftermarket tuning.
'06 Arctic Metallic 325i | Sport Package | 6MT | Dinan Stage III suspension | Dinan exhaust | 330i manifold swap! Click here! | Active Autowerke tune | 135i Brake Calipers | Deiselboost caliper brackets | E46 M3 front rotors

Last edited by e90pilot; 04-21-2010 at 02:16 PM..
Appreciate 0