View Single Post
      06-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #15
BMW_335i_Coupe
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i

Bad Service Experience At VOB Rockville As Well

The last time I took my 335i for an oil change at VOB Rockville, which was prior to the change to BMW of Rockville about a year ago, the car was returned with some small scratches on the passenger door along with grease in the same area. When I confronted the service manager on duty he suggested I call back during the week and speak with Brian Blakeslee the service department manager since it was a Saturday. Just as alarming was the way that the customers vehicles brought in for service was being driven by the service technicians to and from the service bays.

Later that week I spoke with Brian Blakesleen and he basically told me that this kind of thing happens - like customers shouldn't be surprised to sustain damage to their vehicles when brought in for service and he suggested that if I was concerned about it happening again I could contact him before bringing my car in for service.

Since Priority 1 has purchased what is now known as BMW of Rockville, I wonder if anything other than offering BMW's as loaners has changed. It's the closest dealer, but I'm willing to drive a bit further if BMW of Silver Spring will offer a better service experience.
Appreciate 0