View Single Post
      11-03-2013, 10:17 AM   #59
m3dragon
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: CSL M3

Thank you all that have answered the thread so far. I am going to let the threads run until Nov 8th before I start to compile the data.

I wanted to address some of the people who chime in with their post whish could be summed up as “the club is what you make of it”.

The point of me doing this was to make the first step to help BMWCCA / chapters change to be in line with the majority of the enthusiast crowd. By no means will things change overnight as that requires more steps but you can’t get there without taking the first one. The replies many of you posted are excellent ideas and in line with what I first suggested to National in May of this year.

Last thing I wanted to address is those who posted on some the different forums that are arguing with me about making these threads.

I took on this project on my own with the blessing of National because I am an enthusiast like most of you. I also have a unique perspective as I stated a national club run by volunteers that faces the same issues as BMW. I am not getting anything for my time and energy and I chose to use the forums VS. a survey tool so that people could see others replies and comment. So if you feel that me taking my own time and energy to benefit us the BMW enthusiast’s community is something to argue over then I don’t know what to say other than, at least I did something then sit on my hands.

Thank you all again for posting and please let others know to chime in so I can present this to National. After Friday I will compile all the replies and post a summary to all the forums with what others have said / suggested.

NorCal drive organizer guy
NorCal CSL build thread - US to CSL Conversion
Appreciate 0