"Wanna tell you a story (Riff 1)
Bout a woman I know (Riff 1)
Ah come to loving (Riff 1)
And she steals the show (Riff 1)
She ain't exactly pretty (Riff 1)
Ain't exactly small (Riff 1)
Forty two, thirty nine, Fifty six,
You could say she's got it all" (AC/DC) :rocks:

Well, the last 4 sentences are totally wrong but to make a long story even longer:

Last thursday I was(on my own) in the IKEA store in Amsterdam, no problems so far. The restaurant there has good sausages and good tomato soup for a reasonable(cheap) price. I was gonna buy a Volvo there, but the only one they had for sale was already sold to a young So Cal woman they told me.

OK, I was sipping my soup when in the corner of my eye I saw a woman passing by and taking a seat/table next to mine. No problems so far. She didn't (want to?)notice me, but she didn't look exactly unaware either. A bit shyish??? Dunno. She had a latin look, which I liked the first time I saw her(that's about 17 seconds ago in this story).

I was the brave guy by letting her know I was around: HOLA, I said.
She replied with a soft voice:hola.
Then I started to talk in Spanish about where to find the ketchup for my soup. She was flabbergasted and started laughing.

Why the h. did I know she spoke Spanish she told me in Dutch with a hispanic accent. Her voice. Man.
I told her I assume she is from a latin country because of her looks.
She is originaly from Mexico City and has been living here for the past few years. Studying Economy etc etc in MX City and in Amsterdam as well blabla. She wanted to buy a bed at IKEA.
I told her(again in Spanish which she found fantastic, a Dutch guy talking Spanish) I can help her with choosing the bed (because we need it both anyway in the future but I didn't tell her that off course, LOL)

She said: "Alright, my name is Alicia." We shook hands and her hand was a bit sweaty. She excused herself but no worries lady I told her.
How weird: we started talking right away what we were doing(here) who we are etc etc. Nothing about the bed, LOL. And all in Spanish. She was divorced. Her ex was living in MX City again. 28 years old is she and gorgeous and imho very intelligent too.
Afer a while I gave her my telephone numbers. She gave me a friendly kiss and her numbers and e mail adress as well.
We split.

I got an email that night with nice words etc etc.
I replied.

Last sundaynight met her in the centre of Amsterdam. We went to a restaurant blablablablabla. She was a bit nervous/shy but very very polite/nice etc.
After the dinner I played taxidriver and in my car we (AT LAST) kissed a bit much(but nothing more).
She told me she found it very difficult because of her problems in her former relationship etc, but she was a bit mad about me...

I'm not going to tell you what happened today/tonight when I was at her place
But I'm a bit crazy about her too.

This is going way too fast.
GIRLS, what must I do. I like her a lot. a lot a lot a lot. :rocks:
Appreciate 0