View Single Post
      03-23-2009, 12:38 PM   #30
ARSAIR
The Choosen One!
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Walkaround is a must.

Yes, lesson learned. I mean I knew I should have walked around my car, believe it or not I am extremely careful with my car, but it just did not occur to me that night. Like I said they sort of made it difficult for me to see it. The worst part is I tipped that guy $3.00 and he took it, honestly of everything that is the worst part. He took my $3.00, if I could only travel in time. The nerve of the guy to take my $3.00.

I am already preparing for litigation this thing has me so incensed. A good friend is counsel for Bentley and I am going to ask him for some advice, believe me after the requests for depositions and interrogatories they will be glad to pay me $1000-$1500 to get my car fixed, there is no way I am letting this go.

The waivers of liability is not a real defense, you cannot passively agree to waive your rights, I didn't sign anything, and their paperwork at best was sloppy, I have already gotten all the names times etc., I have documented everything. Like I said even if I can't win this case, I am going to make them pay their attorneys and make them pay in bringing their witnesses to the courtroom if they want to take it that far.

Its $200 to file a limited civil case in CA, believe me, it will be well worth my money to do it, even if I loose it, just on principal. I hate valets never use them, warning to all, do not slip, not even once.