View Single Post
      03-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

FS: OEM E90 LCI front with splitters & rear bumper + extras (Space Grey)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 350.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey guys so I just did a msport front and rear conversion and looking to sell the old bumpers to get some money back. Sorry about them being dirty, haven't gotten to wash them yet. If anyone wants pics of the bumpers clean or anything else in particular let me know.

The rear is in decent shape but has the bruise and scratches pictured. I also got frustrated with taking it off so just ripped out the clips so most on the right side are broken. It has a plastidip black diffuser which can be peeled off. Because of the damage and whatnot i'd let that go for $100 since I don't really have a need for it and its just taking up space.

Now the front is in pretty good condition. A part from the scrapes on the bottom of the splitters (not visible) and the outline of the plate holder from the previous owner, it's in great shape. The splitters are jgmods and professionally glued on by a body shop. I'm looking to sell the front for around $500 picked up. The reason my price is so high is because of everything i'm including with it. I'm selling the front with the following:

-Plastidipped matte black grilles
-Plastidipped matte black lower finishing rods
-Fog housing and GP thunder 7500k fog bulb along with stock fog bulbs
-Paint matched reflector
-JGspeed painted splitters glued on by a body shop
-Bumperplugs space grey license plate hole plugs
-Fender liner
-Air Ducts (Driver side is only half although I ran that for a year with no issues)

I've had this bumper for the last year on my car and it's been great. It looks awesome when clean and unless you're up really close you don't notice those minor imperfections i talked about. Let me know if you have any questions or want anymore pics of anything in particular. Thanks!

Rear:

Edit: Also forgot to mention driver side headlight washer cover is damaged on the inside although it still might work but I have no idea. It happened when it was on the floor and one of my friends accidentally stepped on the washer cover.

Edit 2: Also I'm willing to ship you just have to pay for shipping and figure out how you want me to package it along with what company to send the bumper with

More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ

Last edited by psmitty95; 04-02-2013 at 03:05 PM..
Appreciate 0