Thread: MFactory LSD
View Single Post
      03-06-2014, 02:07 AM   #32
Birnie85
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Three View Post
It doesn't... it was just odd that this is the only thread asking about the mfactory dif, that mfactory had just started up on e90, that this was your first post, that you had just joined, that you had already installed and had experience with the dif (a product which the entire community just heard of and couldn't have in their hands today at least for us in the U.S.) that you thought it was lightyears better than a quaife, which unless your dif is a clutch type lsd...
I never said it was lightyears better than the quaife, if you re-read my comments you will see that I said it was night and day different to the oem open diff. Also I've been watching a couple of these diffs on ebay from a seller in Florida since last October so they have been with you longer than us here.

Quote:
then there is the one minute difference in the post between you and mfactory both responding to cleex024 and you creating a WTB PE thread just after posting that you were only on here looking for a PE the other day (completely different section) and just stumbled across this thread.. sorry the whole thing is just odd and excuse my rant because I bet your a decent guy in a peculiar situation.
What can I say? bad timing on my part? bad timing on theirs? I posted this at around 10pm while in bed and I can assure you I was definitely not with anyone from M-Factory.....unless the mrs has something to tell me! As for peculiar situation....not really, I'd say it's been made a situation by yourself pulling apart my post, and you seriously need to stop being so suspicious of people that are just trying to get involved.

Quote:
anyway i really don't wanna be the guy giving you a hard time.. all those things combined just draws a big red flag to anyone reading it, whether a legit post or not.
Then please stop giving me a hard time over a legitimate post which I clearly shouldn't have made as I definitely am not allowed to give my opinion here
2007 E92 335i MT, JB4, ETS intercooler, Pipercross DCI, BMS catless DP's, Secondary cat delete, stainless mid section (soon to have x-pipe), D2 coilovers, 19" anthracite CSL alloys w/ super sports, M Factory LSD, shadow line trim, 20% tint, Aero front lip and rear bumper, performance front grille, 3M matte blue metallic wrap
Appreciate 0