11-25-2007, 05:28 PM   #104
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artz 330 View Post
LOL.. Here we go all the hating. How "MY 335i" is slow. LMAO Its so funny that all my other friends with 335i's CHIPPED are even with MY 335 and cant Beat My M. I guess their 335is are all "Broken" It's also funny that the Helix Tune ran a faster time than a V1 @12.8 on 100 Oct. Until My V2 comes in the mail and my car runs 12.4 or less is when Ill beleive that just a chip will do this. Maybe bolt on mods and a custom dyno tune. Yea thats possible. Just chipped. Nah don't think so... My other friend has JB2R on his 335i and not even he can pull on my M.. Oh wait didnt Walked U just run a JB2R 335i with V2.02 and some bolt ons and had trouble gaining.. Yea I beleive so.. I am pretty BMW Bias too but in the real world it just wont happen. Sorry.

Jonmartin, I would love for you to put your money where your mouth is...
And you keep knockin my Girlfriend. Maybe you have an issue or something with females.
Do you get laid? In all respect she probably drives better than you.
Well here is my here is my slow v1.47 pulling on a v2.02 with the same power mods.Filter ,exhaust , No passenger,, I had my gf filming though.

How do you propose I put my money where my mouth is? You also didn't specify your M was modded... I'm also not knocking your GF send her down here to race me if you want.

Last edited by Jonmartin; 11-25-2007 at 06:02 PM..
Appreciate 0