09-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #20
Thumperx
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335I coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomos319 View Post
I think this is it. I have tried, tried, tried to get it to throw a code. No dice. Went back to the dealer, and the foreman and I went for a ride. Car definitely feels faster from the passenger seat. I think it's all in my head. I was sooo used to 400+ whp that yeah, the car feels muted. On the plus side, I've never heard an N54 that didn't rattle, so it is really weird to just hear the engine now, even on decel. Time to put everything on + flex fuel.
I can confirm this. I too had turbo actuators, all injectors, and coils replaced at the same time, under warranty (work done @37K). This work required upgrading the car's software which made the car lethargic. Placed the Vishnu V5 back in, proof, back to normal plus more.
Name: Blanca | 07 E92 | AW-Blk | ZSP | Alcon BBK | M3 Bits | VM RR Links | Koni | UUC Sways | V5 | Dinan CAI | ETS IC | Fge DV | ER CP | Cyba | Raden. Exh | Mod Step | Trunk Drawer | Perf LED Wheel | Illum Dr Sills | IS Shifter | Parrot | Philps D1S | 6000k fog | MTECH RR | CSL Trunk | Aero | Roof Spoiler | PSS on BBS RS-GT 19s
Appreciate 0