AoshichanX
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black e90 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Because I am waiting on my boss and horribly bored at work today:

For every 10 **********s rules thread, there will always be at least 2 **********s sucks thread. There is only so much you can do as a middleman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James************ View Post
[B]....
Did you read what I wrote about the fact that we were waiting on our distributor for the shipping label? And that if you wanted, you could just ship it over to us and we would have gladly reimburse the shipping cost? We're offering you not only the first OR second option, we're offering you both the first and second option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron************ View Post
The Vinyls are not cut by us. Again they go out to the proper companies that make the item. Plus if you are unsatisfied in anyway, we either get(or got you an exchange) or allow you to return your item. We get your orders out either to production or to you as quickly as possible, and will continue to do so. Hearing that the vinyl delay is such a troublesome wait, I am already in talks with our supplier so that they can speed up their production time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron************ View Post
First off, we are removing the product from out site for now(actually went ahead and did it). Our supplier initially was able to meet our orders in the beginning then about last month we got the run around in obtaining the prodct. Yes the product went up in price in the last 2 months and if we were able to attain it, we would have still gotten it to you even if it meant that we would lose on the sale. As to notifications, you were sent a backorder status on the order; also you can check your order status by login onto your account on our site which informed of a backorder notification. We also have a phone number, you can call us during regular business hours as well, or you could have emailed us for order status also (we try to respond as quickly as possible). On this particular product (Backline Tail lights) we were getting the run around from the supplier, a lot of empty promises and nothing to show. I am sorry that we lost you as a customer. The product has created more of a headache for us than anything; I’ve spent countless phone calls and emails with my supplier while he tried to source them from other places for us as well. Again sorry about the circumstances in regards to this product.

In response to Mr. Lin, all of your inquiries we’re responded to you immediately. I remember you even called several times, to which I picked up the phone and responded to you immediately. I don’t want to go into it, but you were both unreasonable and unwilling to cooperate.

I’ve only responded to this post now, as it was posted on Sunday (my one day off) and have now got a chance to respond to it.
Appreciate 0