View Single Post
      02-03-2011, 11:18 PM   #15
rolling18
I AM the 12th. Emom
Rep
Drives: 07 335i SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by hajduk View Post
Doesn't matter what anyone says. You should be able to use cleaners on wheels that you spent $1000 on and not have to worry about having them fall apart after 7 months. I had a ford exploder and cleaned the wheels with anything I had in the house and I did this for 10 years and they looked the same as when I bought it in 2000. Bottom line simple green should not be able to destroy a wheel in 7 months. I'd be pissed too. Op you have every right.
THANKYOU I agree! and it makes logical sense to me.
am I demanding to much here??

I'm a member on several automobile forums, and will inform anyone who asks of my experiences with **********s and Miro wheels in public. Good, bad, or other.
I'm an honest guy and do not deserve to get Fuqed with.

I will make complaints with Rip-off report (already done), BBB, other forums, AG office, anyone who has any interest if this is ignoreg or not resolved in the PROPER manner

thank you ALL for your advice and various perspectives and taking the time to while browsing these great forums I LOOK FOREWARD TO HEARING MORE OF THIS!!!

I read each and every persons post and try to reply to most who took the time out to reply where applicable
I know thing can get confusing, missed or forgotten, in this type of forum