02-22-2010, 12:03 AM   #155
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
One drink that fuckn gets me pumped and works 1000000% of the time and has ZERO creatine is. "ENDORUSH," That shit works so good bro and best part is that they come already made in bottles. all you do is drink it haha. Its kind of expensive though. My 24 Hour Fitness sells them for $4.50 each bottle. Its 4 servings. But your only allowed to have 2 servings a day (or workout). So basically you can drink half the bottle (every 30 mins, so take note). The reason why iyou can only take 2 servings is becuase some idiots drink the whole entire thing and their heart rate go sky high and they have to be rushed to the hospital. I have seen this happen, not pretty.
So I've noticed that I got kinda lazy/no energy around so I bought a 12-pack of Endorush. So as far as I know I'm supposed to take 1/4 of the bottle (4oz) and wait 30 minutes to see how my body respond and then take another 4oz (1 serving) if I feel like I need it right? I'm asking because your post is a little confusing as you said take you're only allowed 2 servings a day but that you take half a bottle (2 servings) every 30 minutes. Thanks for the help! Imma try it out tomorrow and see if I can work my ass off.
Appreciate 0