02-22-2010, 11:11 PM   #166
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
Yeah I wasn't expecting it to make me do more weight or reps. I was expecting it to give me energy (like hyper or feel like I really, really wanna work out). I didn't get any of that. Basically I took it and then 5 or 10 minutes later I started stretching and then went into the routine. I didn't feel jack. There maybe was a period of 5 minutes that I was thinking "alright I can do this! let's finish it!!" and that was it. lol
Lmao ok.

I do not know what to tell you then.

Try this.

Drink the 1 oz wait 30 min and then go gym and stretch and quickly begin your workout. Forget about taking the 2nd 1 oz portion after the first 30 min passes.

Reminder, just because it says take teh 2nd 1 oz portion when 30 mins passes, doesnt mean you have to do it. Everyone is different, if you feel you have energy then leave it alone and drink the 2nd 1 oz portion an hour later or whenever.

They just put "wait 30 mins, then consum the 2nd 1oz portion." So you can have it their for a minimal requirment before taking it again. So dont rush yourself or the need to take it over again.

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0