View Single Post
      07-14-2012, 11:09 PM   #113
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
what do you guys think i should do about my neighbors?

We have a 2 car garage but we have 4 cars. Our driveway faces the street. Our neighbors kids(like middle school aged) LOVE playing soccer. I've caught them 2 times hitting my car with the ball.

They aren't even playing soccer. They are playing more kick the ball as hard as you can. I've played soccer all my life and there are definitely ways to play without hitting cars.

Also, they play on their front lawn sideways, so the ball always hits my car or their other neighbors driveway.

I caught them hitting my car, and I came out and said Hey be careful!

Assholes didn't even say sorry, or anything. They completely ignored me. Didn't even turn their heads. Luckily, my room is on same side of driveway, so I see everything that happens.

They can play in their back yard, or we have a public park that is RIGHT BEHIND US. Their parents are stupid. They don't do anything and say the kids are just being kids.

God, and I'm only 21. I feel like that mean grandpa nobody likes, but next time they hit my car I'm taking their ball and their parents will have to confront me to get it back.
They are doing it just to annoying the s*** out of you. If this is the case, either act like it doesn't bother you, or even better go up to them the next time it happens and start asking really personal inquisitive questions - especially about their parents if this seems to be the 'issue' they are acting up because of. They will be so creeped out/scared/pissed they will never bother you again .. or they might dump paint on your car
Appreciate 0