03-13-2008, 01:42 PM   #99
Trigger2007
E93 320i M Sport
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320i M Sport Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
Right all - sorry for the delay in responding. I have collated the various data and issues from all of you, and am creating a viewable table to post up here, and to send to BMW.

BMW Customer Services are already aware that I will be giving them a document showing all the various issues experienced by 320i owners (and others too) and they have promised to give a considered reply as to how the problems should be dealt with in the first instance, and what steps BMW are going to take to ensure each issue gets resolved once and for all.

From my initial conversations with BMW CS, it seems that the problem is quite widespread, but this is the first time they will have collated data from a range of cars up and down the country. I sense it is a little embarrassing for them to acknowledge there are problems with the 320i engine but hopefully the collective power created here will force them to react positively.

Will update soon.
Awesome, if you need any further information drop me a mail..

Reference your post Crisbin, mine too hence the 'Polite' bashing. I've been without a decent car for nearly 4 weeks now so I've got to stretch its legs as well.

BMW E93 320i M Sport - Black Sapphire / Coral Red
Appreciate 0